For Information, please, contact:
224 96 5917
Ph.D. position - information here
- Institute of Pathological Physiology of the 1st Faculty of Medicine, (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller"), processes the following personal data within the scope of its activities within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation"):
- Name and surname
- E-mail address
- IP address
- First name, surname and e-mail address will be processed in order to enable participation in discussions on articles and subscription to the faculty newsletter.
- The controller declares that all personal data is confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party. The processors or third parties are
- the software provider webProgress, s.r.o.
- possibly other providers of processing software, services and applications, but which are not currently used by the Controller.
- If you register for the newsletter, relevant communications will be sent to your email address by the Controller. You may also receive information about a new post in the discussion if an email contact is provided.
- Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- Request information from us about what personal data we process about you,
- request access to that data and have it updated or corrected, or request a restriction on processing,
- request that we erase that personal data,
- the right to data portability and the right to request a copy of the personal data processed,
- lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority,
- the right to object to processing based on the legitimate interest of the Controller.